- Support me on Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/terminallynerdy
- Buy me a Coffee – http://www.ko-fi.com/terminallynerdy
- Watch my Streams on Twitch – http://www.twitch.tv/terminallynerdy
- Follow me on Twitter – https://twitter.com/terminallynerdy
- Visit me on the Web – https://www.terminallynerdy.com
Koji Igarashi is the creator and progenitor of the Metroidvania genre, all thanks to his original creation Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. However, Konami didnt want to fund another one of those, so Iga just said screw it, and made his own new world. That world, and game, is Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. Is this the SOTN successor everyone wanted?
Well, lets see how it stacks up!
This was January’s Patreon Choice Voted Game!
And always remember…STAY NERDY!
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night on Steam – https://store.steampowered.com/app/692850/Bloodstained_Ritual_of_the_Night/
This Indie Impressions video is also now available in Podcast / Audio form! See the links below to listen and subscribe!
- Google Podcast -Search for Terminally Nerdy Podcast
- Player FM – https://player.fm/series/the-terminally-nerdy-podcast
- Spotify – https://open.spotify.com/show/51ahU8fAsS0OOBORh8lYP7
- Listen.Notes – https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/the-terminally-nerdy-podcast-clay-cmte5FGBPJn/
- Stitcher – https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=461599&refid=stpr
- Pinecast RSS – https://pinecast.com/feed/the-terminally-nerdy-podcast