So The Aimless Review threw this nomination at me. Guess we shall play the quiz game then folks haha. I was nominated over the weekend but I tend to avoid doing blog stuff then as I spend it relaxing. Rather then working though I suppose.
Apparently, I am asked 10 questions. I suppose I am supposed to ask 10 others when I am done but frankly I am not awake enough for that. The questions asked of me, and my responses are:
1. What is one thing you absolutely cannot live without? (Besides the obvious food, water and oxygen) – My wife. PERIOD.
2. Do you have any interesting hobbies or play a sport? – I dabble in game design on occasion. Even wrote a Miniatures Wargame once that people can download.
3. What is the craziest thing you have done for a dare? – Got a blowjob in a Walmart at 3am. Yup. Did that when I was 20.
4. You have a whole night to yourself at home and your internet connection is not working. What would you do to keep yourself entertained the rest of the night? – Read. I do have a book blog ya know.
5. What’s your favourite food to cook and why? – Soup. You can make so many variants!
6. If you could move to another country tomorrow and money was no object, where would you move and why? – I have no earthly idea.
7. What’s your favourite TV show at the moment and what keeps you hooked on it? – I dont watch TV. Seriously.
8. Why did you start your blog and what’s your favourite part about blogging? – Connecting with other fans of books. And I started it cause I thought “I could do that”.
9. Your itunes account has been hacked and you can only allowed to listen to one album for the next year. Which one would you choose? – Careless Juja Legend of the Boar Knight.
10. Are you fluent in any languages other than English? Leave me a “hello” in all of them for me, please! – Nope. I speak English.
Now I suppose I am supposed to nominate some folks and things but…eh. If you read this and want to participate consider yourself nominated. I am in a lazy mood today and don’t feel like dealing with it haha. You can just answer the same 10 questions as I did cause they are good ones.
Thanks again to The Aimless Review for the nomination though! 🙂