So I woke up to this, which was cool, especially considering that I forgot to set my alarm this morning and woke up with 5 minutes to go before I had to leave for work. In those 5 minutes I had to: Check my blood sugar, write it down, get dressed, take my meds, check WordPress real fast, and then get moving.
So seeing this really brightened my day. So again, thanks to TK Lawrence of Read It Or Not Reviews for nominating me for this. I am hitting all sorts of fancy milestones haha.
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
Five Facts about Me, Myself, and I:
- I am a Type 2 Diabetic, genetically predisposed, and have genetic heart issues.
- I have been married for 8 years and together for 10 with the same wonderful woman!
- I wrote a Miniatures Wargame Ruleset once. One of these days I will actually write some fiction for that world.
- I was born in Yokosuka Japan on a Navel Base, and got to go to the grand opening of Toyko Disney Land in April 1983. I was 11 months old hehe
- I nearly drowned as a kid at a place called Rock Springs / Kelly Park here in Orlando
- BONUS FACT! I am bit of a game player…with 500 games on Steam, 100 on GoG, about 70 on Origin, and about 10 on UPlay, and a few more scattered. Recently been playing Skyrim again, modded.
Now I am supposed to nominate some folks…let me see…. Who who who shall I nominate. If you dont want to participate of course don’t feel pressured to, and if you already have done it then great! More then one person thinks you are cool!
Now time to get back to slacking and working. More of the slacking I think. Less of the working hehe.